Tired of working late, late nights, early mornings, and every weekend?
One of the Southeast’s fastest-growing quick service restaurant chains, this deli concept seeks a Deli Manager in the Herndon area to oversee restaurant operations. Great work-life balance, as this location is in an office district. The restaurant is closed Saturday evening and all day Sunday.
Deli Managers provide leadership and direction to staff, optimize profits by controlling costs, and providing prompt problem resolution to ensure guest satisfaction and overall restaurant success.
- Minimum of 1 years salaried Management experience with a Fast-Casual or Casual Dining concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a solid, accomplishment-based track record
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and make great decisions under pressure
- Understanding of Profit and Loss Statements, with the ability to identify opportunity areas and develop action plans
- Leads by example, with strong skills in interpersonal communication, staff development, and team-building
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- $15-20 hour, based on experience
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Career growth opportunities for high-performing individuals