|CAREER NEED A JUMP START? GROWING COMPANY NOW HIRING MARKETING MANAGER, POSITION CAN BE BASED IN THE RALEIGH OR CHARLOTTE AREAS! HUGE CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITY!!|
Our client, a growing multi-concept restaurant franchise, is currently seeking Marketing Manager candidates based in Raleigh NC. The company is a franchisee for multiple concepts and is growing dramatically. Tremendous career growth opportunitIes for strong performers!
We own and operate 65+ restaurants throughout Maryland, Virginia, North & South Carolina. We pride ourselves on being the top franchisee with plans to continue growing!
Managers who join our team will enjoy:
Responsibilities will include:
· Plan, manage and execute local store marketing initiatives to drive sales for 66+ locations across SC, NC, VA and MD.
· Expand and strengthen brand loyalty programs with customer acquisition/retention through consistent CRM management and analysis.
· Organize, track and maintain sales and growth trends for all stores, including new store openings.
· Develop strategic approaches for grand openings/ re-grand openings to maximize brand awareness and exposure.
· Manage advertising spend, promotions and print-drops that follow national guidelines on a bi-monthly timeline.
· Manage local advertising through IHM to supplement the corporate initiatives.
· Deploy social media campaigns that align with the corporate promotion for certain districts and markets.
· Develop key brand messaging used in marketing communications and employee training programs for new product launches, limited time offers and ongoing promotions.
· Create and track email promotions aligning with corporate campaigns, national media and local, monthly offers.
· Work closely with the Director of Operations and District Managers to ensure consistent brand messaging throughout the organization.
· Responsible for accurate and up-to-date pricing in segmented markets and correcting any price discrepancies of menu boards and POP.
· Provide a quarterly presentation for the company during each business review, recapping past performance, current promotions, and future strategic approach through marketing.
Local Store Marketing
· Develop, plan and execute market visits monthly to augment sales, provide additional support for product placement, in-store POP and training of cashiers, director of operations and district managers.
· Analyze local competition in DMAs to increase competitive advantages in segmented markets.
· Set up off-site events targeting key demographics for current and potential customers.
· Develop and maintain relationships with schools, churches, local businesses for group orders to increase sales.
Provide daily communication with all team members on current marketing updates and promotions. Hold one-on-one calls with the President and weekly calls with all directors and district managers.