Hit the glass ceiling? Career in a holding pattern? Tired of late, late nights? Grow your career with this established and iconic national breakfast family dining chain seeking a Restaurant General Manager in Charlotte to oversee total restaurant operations. General Managers provide leadership and direction to staff, optimize profits by controlling costs, and providing prompt problem resolution to ensure guest satisfaction and overall restaurant success.
The company has doubled in size the last few years and is continuing to grow through new store openings as well as acquisitions. Career advancement to District Manager(and above) is very realistic for top performers!!
- Minimum of 1 year salaried General Manager experience in a regional or national full-service restaurant concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- $40,000 – $50,000 plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals