|Career stuck in neutral? Looking to become a General Manager? Look no further!|
Grow your career with this established diner-style restaurant brand with over 430 locations in over 21 states! They are currently seeking a General Manager for Greenville, MS. Experienced Assistant Managers who are ready for the next step in their career will be considered!
The General Manager is responsible for total operations of the restaurant including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success.
- Minimum of 2 years salaried Manager experience in a regional or national Restaurant concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- $35,000 – $45,000 starting base salary(depending on experience) plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals