Hit the glass ceiling? Career need a jump-start? Tired of late nights? We have the solution!!
Our Client, the leader in the Fast-Casual segment, is currently interviewing experienced management candidates (Restaurant Managers and General Managers) for the Dallas area (East Dallas as well as Arlington/Ft. Worth). These positions have been created due to ongoing growth. If you are a salaried Restaurant Manager with at least 2 years experience who is looking for a new challenge, where only your performance will determine how far you advance, please send us your resume(in STRICT confidence) to be considered for this exceptional opportunity.
- Manage and motivate restaurant employees through constant communication and regular team meetings
- Make sure guests are receiving exceptional customer service at all times
- Maintain food service and production levels -- ensure that food is prepared and served in the appropriate quantity and with the utmost quality
- Ensure operations are in accordance with kitchen sanitation and safety standards
- Start-up and shut-down of restaurant equipment and processes (opening/closing shifts)
- Handle inventory responsibilities including food orders and receipt
- Deliver food during peak hours of operation
- Manage store financials -- cash handling procedures and cost control (P & L)
- Perform administrative duties including required reporting
Our Managers are not a flavor of the month. They are passionate about serving others and have an appetite for success. Our ideal managers possess the following:
- A High School diploma; college degree is a plus
- At least 3 years of salaried Manager experience in a full-service or fast casual restaurant concept
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to be on one's feet at least 8 hours per day and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills -- clear and professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize with efficiency
- A friendly and outgoing personality -- must enjoy interacting with and servicing others
- Sincerity, honesty and candidness with team members and guests alike
- Initiative, drive and a self-starting work ethic
- Ability to lead, motivate and build efficient work teams
- A love for the restaurant business and desire to create the ultimate guest experience
What do we offer?
More growth. Better hours. Greater potential. All served in a culture that understands you have to have a life and need the time to enjoy it. Here are some of the advantages our Managers enjoy:
- Starting base salary $40,000 to $47,000(depending on experience) with monthly bonus potential
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, plus a 401(k) plan
- Dependent and health care spending accounts
- Flexible work hours and great working conditions -- no late nights and no liquor, steam tables or deep fryers
- Meal discounts, paid vacation, tuition assistance and health club reimbursement
- Extensive on-boarding and training program, plus on-going development opportunities
- Managing Partner Program for our exceptional performers
- Rapid growth and career advancement opportunities