Hit the glass ceiling? Career need a jump-start? We have the solution!
We are currently searching for experienced Restaurant Managers for restaurant locations at Hartsfield Airport.
Unlimited advancement opportunities provided for good performers!
Restaurant Managers Casual Dining: Longhorn and Carrabbas
48K-50K plus bonus up to 20% of salary
HMS Host is the world’s largest provider of food, beverage and retail services for travelers. They are recognized industry leaders who create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. With 30,000 associates and revenues of more than $2.7 billion, they use their experience and global reach to offer travelers an unparalleled blend of local, regional and international brands.
The Manager assists the General Manager with total Operations/P&L accountability of a restaurant, with day-to-day supervision of and assignment of work to all exempt/non-exempt associates. This position is also responsible for implementing kitchen and service changes, as well as performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or assigned Management. This is an exempt position and typically reports to the Director of Operations, depending on local requirements.
- Full Operations and P&L accountability for the entire operation
- Ensures on a daily basis that the restaurant is staffed appropriately, the restaurant is clean, inventory levels are appropriate and equipment is working properly
- Supervises the day to day activities of kitchen and service staff and assigns responsibilities for specified work
- Continually monitors and updates prep, par and pull sheets
- Trains Managers & Team Members
- Ensures recipe compliance and completes self-inspection reports
- Ensures expediting is performed correctly
- Identifies hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other associate status change needs of the staff
- Complies with company and franchise standards of operation procedures, as well as those of all applicable regulatory agencies, and ensures on a daily basis that all products are prepared and presented in accordance with brand or company standards
- Provides the highest quality of customer service to the customers at all times, to include ensuring the proper training of all staff and supporting associates to ensure customer satisfaction and product quality
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma
- Requires 1 or more years of salaried Manager restaurant experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of product, customer service, services and quality standards required, equipment and operations standards required
- Demonstrates team management, delegation, issue resolution, coaching skills and ability to motivate others and act as a change agent
- Demonstrates organization and multi-project time/issue management
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with individuals
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)