Restaurant Manager- High-Volume Casual Dining
Yet again, RMS brings the hottest opportunities in the hospitality industry directly to you!
We are conducting a search for a Restaurant Manager in the Eastern Philadelphia area:
Our Client is a well-established high-volume($4.8M) Casual Dining chain with over 70 locations and steady growth. They offer a very competitive starting salary, bonus opportunity, and a comprehensive benefits package. Career advancement opportunities are unlimited for good performers!!
- Langhorne, PA
- Mount Laurel, NJ
We work very closely with top leadership from companies who are hiring in the region. We specialize in QSR, Fast-Casual and Casual Dining Restaurants and if you are a leader in this niche of the industry considering a career change - contact us today for an eye-popping view of the landscape of opportunities available to you right now.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET THESE NON-NEGOTIABLE CRITERIA:
For IMMEDIATE and CONFIDENTIAL consideration, apply today. We take pride in our reputation of moving fast with top candidates. You will hear from us within 24 hours if your experience is in line with the expectations of these searches.
- At least 2 years of Salaried Restaurant Operations experience with a national or regional Casual Dining concept
- Willing and able to work all shifts, including late nights
- Able to lead and inspire employees towards successful completion of goals
- Strong math, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lead by example using hands-on, shoulder-to-shoulder work ethic
- Able to work a flexible work schedule and meet business demands, including weekends and holidays